Child and Family Counseling
Lifespan Counseling Center provides help for adolescents, adults and children for issues such as:
- Behavioral problems
- Academic issues
- Anxiety or fears
- Discipline issues
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
- Sexual abuse
- Sibling rivalry
- Coparent counseling
- Impulse control disorders
Lifespan Counseling Center counseling sessions are:
- Generally brief.
- Solution-focused with attainable therapeutic goals and designed with the “end in mind.”
- Designed so each person will make clear-headed and informed decisions within the relationship.
- Adaptable to treat a wide range of simple and serious clinical problems
- Suitable to address depression, anxiety and individual psychological problems within and impacting the relationship.
- Able to help with sexual and financial issues.
- Able to address infidelity as a treatable symptom of a problematic relationship.
- Helpful for problems that include extended family.
iLs - Integrated Listening Systems